Who We Are And What We Do
Welcome to Box Office Capital Partners. We are the premier major motion picture investment firm providing capital for film production and distribution, which encompasses single-picture deals, slates, as well minority stakes in production companies and independent filmmakers. We invest on behalf of qualified institutions, funds of funds, pension plans, family offices, university endowments, high net worth individuals as well as a vast array of investors worldwide.
We are strategically located in Santa Monica, Calif., the heart of the “Media District.” Our location enables us to keep our finger on the pulse of the industry. Our close proximity to several of the major production companies has allowed us to develop invaluable insight that keeps us current, in the loop and at the center of every major project. It is not uncommon for us to get a knock at the door from filmmakers eager to share their latest production with us before anyone else. We have earned their respect and trust. Let us earn yours.
If you are new to Box Office Capital Partners, we encourage you to explore our site thoroughly to learn how our investment strategies will produce some of the highest returns on investment in the industry, mitigate risk by up to 90%, and why our clients never fall victim to “creative accounting.” We break down the entire film investing process for you in a thorough and transparent manner.
Below are just a few of the production companies that are located in the Santa Monica, Calif., media district.
- GK Films LLC (Graham King)
- Best known for: Traffic, Ali, Gangs of New York, The Aviator, The Town and Argo.
- Lightstorm Entertainment Inc. (James Cameron)
- Best known for: Titanic and Avatar
- Icon Productions LLC (Mel Gibson)
- Best known for: Braveheart and Apocalypto
- The Playtone Company (Tom Hanks)
- Best known for: Cast Away, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Mama Mia.
- Jerry Bruckheimer Films (Jerry Bruckheimer)
- Best known for: Top Gun, Days of Thunder, Bad Boys, Enemy of the State, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Dick Clark Film Group Inc. (Dick Clark)
- Bay Films (Michael Bay)
- Best known for: The Rock, Bad Boys II, Transformers, I Am Four.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.
- Best known for: Saw, W, The Expendables, The Lincoln Lawyer, The Hunger Games.
- Summit Entertainment LLC.
- Best known for: The Twilight Saga.
- Bad Robot Productions (J.J. Abrams)
- Best known for: Mission Impossible lll, Cloverfield, Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.
- Closest to the Hole Productions/Leverage (Mark Wahlberg)
- Best known for: The Fighter, Contraband, Entourage, Boardwalk Empire.